Monday, July 19, 2010

Why blog?

I'm not usually one to shove my opinion in other's faces, nor am I one who considers his own opinions and ideas to be vastly greater in value than those of others. Still, I'm going to expose you all (or more likely, you few) to some of my passing ideas, philosophies, experiences, etc. with the hope that you'll draw something of at least small value from them. I've never blogged before. This'll be a little experiment, and we'll see how it goes. One thing you should know is that I don't take myself particularly seriously, and that everything I say on here will all be in good fun. So please, no one take offense when I kick this blog off with a list of my hates.
Here goes:

I hate...
mtv
Catcher in the Rye
political correctness
pretentious people
obnoxious people
Facebook
texting
hardcore feminism
politics
uggs
liars
country music
the Nissan Cube
serious bumper stickers

that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment